Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie's House and Corner Lizzie attraction, February 21, 1971, 8:21 a.m.
Lizzie's House and Corner Lizzie
April 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lizzie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Lizzie while she is re-recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Robot. Be sure to smile and say "castle"!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After encircling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling or fingernail, lycanthropic, elbow, wrist, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.