Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie's House and Corner Lizzie attraction, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Lizzie's House and Corner Lizzie
March 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Two churros (according to Darby O'Gill)
After you tour
through Lizzie's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Coop in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Lizzie while he is re-taping a scene from his often seen film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry during the holidays.
- After negotiating this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.