Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo attraction during refurbishment
Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo
June 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lilo's house, you'll be ambushed by her Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Lilo taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to encounter special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.