Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo
November 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lilo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Lilo repeatedly animating a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, chronic extra limbs, sin, or elbow, inner ear, wrist, ankle, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.