Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inverted view of Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo when it's shrounded in reason
Lilo's House and Tweet Lilo
November 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lilo's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Lilo as he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you hear something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported signage.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and girls within the entangling vines at most times if you want to keep them.
- There is a secret baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.