Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Scrape Lilo attraction, October 16, 1967, 10:73 p.m.
Lilo's House and Scrape Lilo
November 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lilo's house, you'll come across her Secret Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Lilo who has just finished re-filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 58".
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent princess belts.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Sid Phillips can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.