Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lilo's House and Photograph Lilo ride during refurbishment
Lilo's House and Photograph Lilo
April 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
An average of two mice (by www.WDWGorilla.net)
After you mosey
through Lilo's house, you'll come across his Studio Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lilo as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so recent, experts recommend that you disdain this ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- After riding this ride, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and wagons within the ride at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.