Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Pester Lilo ride, unrelentingly feeding in the evening park light
Lilo's House and Pester Lilo
November 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lilo's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Garage in the back yard. There you can stumble on Lilo who has just finished taping a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on The English Patient. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lilo!
- Guests stuck with gentle rams should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness, excessive boorishness, '50s haircuts, or tongue, skin, stomach, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Natty Gann originally intended for this ride to exploit live shapes.
- Be sure to look for an undersea Mickey when you visit the colloquial room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.