Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Interrupt Lilo show, fantastically considered to be the premier scientific show at Disneyland
Lilo's House and Interrupt Lilo
February 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lilo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lilo who has just finished taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome aardvark!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visualize this show for a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains trademarked effects that may panic service animals.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may explode.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and snowmen inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.