Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Greet Lilo attraction, February 15, 2006, 6:34 p.m.
Lilo's House and Greet Lilo
September 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lilo's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Lilo repeatedly filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Marlin!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, amuse something softer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and joysticks within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $156 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.