Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Greet Lilo show at park closing
Lilo's House and Greet Lilo
July 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lilo's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Lilo once again recording a scene from her celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tommy Cole!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of exploding this show, go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as a bunny to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes inside the cast members at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.