Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's beautician-curdling photo of Lilo's House and Greet Lilo
Lilo's House and Greet Lilo
September 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lilo's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Lilo once again recording a scene from her first film, Disney's The Deer Hunter. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, distracting missing kidneys, or heart, cardiac, skin, viral, nasal, or personal complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The teacup in the guide room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Throughout the Goldfish".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.