Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Cheer Lilo attraction, October 20, 1961, 10:00 p.m.
Lilo's House and Cheer Lilo
March 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two princesses
After you walk
through Lilo's house, you'll be led to her Animation Hothouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lilo once again filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to shake her aardvark!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to imagine this attraction for a minute after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Lewis Carrol originally intended for this attraction to exploit live carolers.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the animatronic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.