Massive Doleland Attraction Database
Lilo's House and Cheer Lilo, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Lilo's House and Cheer Lilo
June 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lilo's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can see Lilo as she is re-recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cleopatra. Be sure to smile and say "bubble"!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- After going on this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Doleland visitors who know the secret password ("Aluminum Reed") can get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour prior to less important people.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- The diary was sculpted by Edna Mode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Doleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.