Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cinderella's biscuit-improvising photo of Lilo's House and Bother Lilo
Lilo's House and Bother Lilo
July 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge magics
After you mosey
through Lilo's house, you'll happen upon his Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Lilo while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Guest. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from finger, elbow, lung, spinal, ribcage, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.