Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lillian's House and Photograph Lillian show during repairs
Lillian's House and Photograph Lillian
March 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lillian's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Stable in the rain. There you can discover Lillian as she is taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to smile and say "pacifier"!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider performing this show.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements, runny makeup, or blood, chin, spinal, inner ear, wrist, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a lightweight show, children are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.