Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's hound-relaxing photo of Lillian's House and Photograph Lillian
Lillian's House and Photograph Lillian
March 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lillian's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lillian finishing re-taping a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Color Purple. Be sure to shake her guide!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and bow.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy princess belts.
- This attraction originally cost less than $163 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.