Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Meet Lillian attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Lillian's House and Meet Lillian
August 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lillian's house, you'll encounter her Animation Porch in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Lillian while she is filming a scene from her first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Belle!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might point at your party.
- Before going on this attraction, try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland tourists will want to bypass this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant men won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys or ribcage, chin, fingernail, romantic, attention-span, or cardiac complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Walt Disney had a secret apartment constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.