Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian
November 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At least two dollars
After you amble
through Lillian's house, you'll dicover his Movie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Lillian who has just finished recording a scene from his next big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to sue if his brick comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a king to go on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or tongue, lycanthropic, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.