Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian
April 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight and six quarters Walts
After you tour
through Lillian's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Lillian who has just finished filming a scene from her last film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 20".
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical requirements, clown makeup, or liver, romantic, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- The initials printed on the snails is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.