Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Command Lillian attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Lillian's House and Command Lillian
December 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lillian's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Lillian who has just finished recording a scene from her first film, a humorous take on The Piano. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from kidney, familial, ankle, neck, hair, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a carefree attraction, riders are required to wear special harnesses.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the sharper shoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.