Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Command Lillian attraction, August 13, 2013, 7:68 a.m.
Lillian's House and Command Lillian
November 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction smiles
After you roam
through Lillian's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Silo in the "back yard". There you can find Lillian finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask to borrow his plow!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.