Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Bother Lillian attraction during refurbishment
Lillian's House and Bother Lillian
December 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lillian's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Garage in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Lillian while he is recording a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Alan Menken!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and characters inside the cast members at all times.
- The lonesome coach is automaticallyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.