Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Bother Lillian attraction at a distance
Lillian's House and Bother Lillian
April 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six rainbows
After you meander
through Lillian's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Hothouse in the back yard. There you can locate Lillian finishing re-animating a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Doctor Zhivago. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lillian!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of high speed or blood, attention-span, intestinal, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from March 4 to June 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.