Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lightning's House and Seat Lightning attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lightning's House and Seat Lightning
February 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lightning's house, you'll encounter his Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lightning finishing re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his candy!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to bypass this attraction less than a minute before its opening.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The comment about whirligigs is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blaster.