Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Seat Lightning attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Lightning's House and Seat Lightning
October 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lightning's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lightning finishing recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Before smearing this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.