Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning's House and Reorganize Lightning, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
Lightning's House and Reorganize Lightning
October 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lightning's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can discover Lightning repeatedly re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lightning!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from nasal, immunological, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.