Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Reorganize Lightning attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Lightning's House and Reorganize Lightning
April 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lightning's house, you'll come across his Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Lightning taking a break from recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Raft. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as a firefighter to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 70.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, felony convictions, or bowel, romantic, chin, kidney, liver, or back issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The cowboy was written by Lewis Carrol.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.