Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Photograph Lightning experience, sleepily inflating in the morning sunlight
Lightning's House and Photograph Lightning
June 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
After you amble
through Lightning's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can find Lightning who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Gondola. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome gadget!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this experience will be dominated by children.
- After waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors will want to ride this experience less than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 45".
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.