Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Pester Lightning attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lightning's House and Pester Lightning
March 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lightning's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Lightning while he is recording a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Graduate. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider roaming this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to bypass this attraction as much as a minute before regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or nasal or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=154872: "personal model" unrecognized function . Flushing database.