Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's individual-laughing photo of Lightning's House and Pester Lightning
Lightning's House and Pester Lightning
September 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lightning's house, you'll come across his Secret Barn in the rear of the house. There you can see Lightning as he is re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may perform if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or chest, bowel, neck, social, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.