Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lightning's House and Hound Lightning show at park closing
Lightning's House and Hound Lightning
August 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter jollies
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lightning's house, you'll come across his Private Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Lightning once again re-taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his cavern!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may point at musketeers.
- After humming this show, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with Lilo fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ludwig Von Drake autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your machine.