Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Greet Lightning attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Lightning's House and Greet Lightning
December 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lightning's house, you'll dicover his Movie Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Lightning while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with John Lasseter!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, heart, spinal, kidney, neck, or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains imported effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction's track actually extends by the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.