Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Lewis's House and Tweet Lewis when it's not covered in tarps
Lewis's House and Tweet Lewis
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lewis's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Lewis taking a break from re-filming a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Patton. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lewis's House and Tweet Lewis alternative experience.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from April 19 until something like November 19.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.