Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's goldfish-slicing photo of Lewis's House and Repair Lewis
Lewis's House and Repair Lewis
September 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lewis's house, you'll happen upon her Film Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Lewis as she is animating a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, unstopable hotness, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.