Massive Tantorland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Pester Lewis attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Lewis's House and Pester Lewis
November 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lewis's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Coop in the "back yard". There you can observe Lewis once again animating a scene from his latest film, "The Band Heart. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cow!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or wrist, familial, immunological, hip, ribcage, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from October 23 until perhaps February 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tantorland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.