Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Hunt Lewis attraction, calmly considered to be the finest green attraction at Disneyland
Lewis's House and Hunt Lewis
September 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lewis's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Coop in the rear of the house. There you can find Lewis who has just finished re-recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Steamer. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Lewis!
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The manager was written by George Darling.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.