Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Greet Lewis attraction at first light
Lewis's House and Greet Lewis
October 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lewis's house, you'll dicover his Animation Coop in the "back yard". There you can observe Lewis while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Ceiling. Be sure to smile and say "banjo"!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to purchase custom carolers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.