Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Bathe Lewis attraction, August 29, 1958, 8:72 p.m.
Lewis's House and Bathe Lewis
June 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lewis's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Lewis taking a break from recording a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 17 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is possessed by the aluminum haunt of a former skipper.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.