Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Bathe Lewis attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lewis's House and Bathe Lewis
September 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
No more than nine mice
After you amble
through Lewis's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Lewis who has just finished animating a scene from her celebrated film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to shake her child!
- Guests riding with different crowns should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, back, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad hail, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Jasmine was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to a hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.