Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Stalk Leota train, wildly standing in the evening sunlight
Leota's House and Stalk Leota
January 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rain. There you can find Leota repeatedly re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- After going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.