Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Stalk Leota attraction, immensely considered to be the best bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Leota's House and Stalk Leota
January 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Leota's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Private Barn in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Leota as she is animating a scene from her latest film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Jessie!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland vacationers can run to this attraction as much as an hour prior to park opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.