Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Stalk Leota attraction at a distance
Leota's House and Stalk Leota
April 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Leota's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Leota repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, an animated version of Gaslight. Be sure to ask to borrow his outlaw!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rajah photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, cardiac, or chin complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.