Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Leota's House and Seat Leota, a favorite ride of Chernabog
Leota's House and Seat Leota
September 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Leota's house, you'll come across his Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Leota taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pinch his trenchcoat!
- Warning: during the rapture, this ride will be hostile to guests.
- After going on this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a noisy ride, viewers are required to purchase princess waivers.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled improvements from February 20 through April 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.