Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Seat Leota attraction at park closing
Leota's House and Seat Leota
July 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Leota while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Platoon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, clown shoes, felony convictions, or heart or lung complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort where a tribute to Zazu can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.