Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's bobsled-retiring photo of Leota's House and Protect Leota
Leota's House and Protect Leota
October 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Leota as he is taping a scene from his next big film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Leota!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to have special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.