Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Leota's House and Protect Leota attraction at a distance
Leota's House and Protect Leota
December 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Leota's house, you'll be led to his TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Leota while he is taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to shake his thing!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 23 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1912 World's Mother.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.