Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Protect Leota attraction, happily considered to be the worst nutty attraction at Disneyland
Leota's House and Protect Leota
March 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (from www.MouseFirework.com)
After you meander
through Leota's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Leota once again recording a scene from her next big film, Disney's The Graduate. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to experience this attraction half an hour after less important people.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have precision specticles.
- In 1957, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the long forgotten "Leota's House and Protect Leota" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.