Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's House and Photograph Leota dark ride at park opening
Leota's House and Photograph Leota
October 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Leota's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Leota while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to shake her treasure!
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from spinal, cardiac, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.