Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Pester Leota attraction at a distance
Leota's House and Pester Leota
October 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (by www.DisneySport.org)
After you tour
through Leota's house, you'll dicover his Studio Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Leota as he is taping a scene from his first film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 40".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.