Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's House and Pester Leota, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Leota's House and Pester Leota
August 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten thumbs up
After you tour
through Leota's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rain. There you can observe Leota while he is animating a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction during the holidays.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and bars inside the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a snazzy changing room just outside this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.