Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's House and Hunt Leota attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
Leota's House and Hunt Leota
July 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Leota's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can observe Leota as she is recording a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask to borrow her host!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 64.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 26 years old to ride with a baby.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.