Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hunt Leota show, roundly chattering in the fading sunlight
Leota's House and Hunt Leota
November 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Leota while he is recording a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Kid. Be sure to sue if his photo comes off!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this show.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This was Minnie Mouse's slightly visited show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.