Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's pest-celebrating photo of Leota's House and Hunt Leota
Leota's House and Hunt Leota
August 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Leota's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Leota finishing taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Snowman. Be sure to ask to borrow his prop!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve pears.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Leota's House and Hunt Leota "alternative" experience.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from a famous Disney object.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.