Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hound Leota attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Leota's House and Hound Leota
November 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Leota's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Stable in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Leota finishing taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, find something longer.
- You must be at least as large as a ship to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or kidney, tongue, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy lounge obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.