Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Disable Leota attraction as seen from the top of an island
Leota's House and Disable Leota
December 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Leota's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Leota while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Rock. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 27 until perhaps June 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.