Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Leota's House and Corner Leota attraction, chaotically fleeing in the morning sunlight
Leota's House and Corner Leota
November 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Leota's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Leota as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his bunny!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- Minimum height 23".
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from March 11 to August 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.