Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Corner Leota attraction at night
Leota's House and Corner Leota
November 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Leota's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Leota getting into character for filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Target. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Leota!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, '80s haircuts, or spinal, hair, intestinal, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.