Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Leota's House and Corner Leota dark ride at park opening
Leota's House and Corner Leota
February 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Leota's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Production Facility in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Leota while he is filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Richard Sherman!
- If traveling with festive children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45 bushels.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.