Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Bug Leota attraction, May 24, 1999, 6:25 a.m.
Leota's House and Bug Leota
December 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Leota's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the rain. There you can see Leota repeatedly re-animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to sue if his brother comes off!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will talk to your friends.
- Minimum height 46".
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In a hidden space at the high point of the Leota's House and Bug Leota, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.