Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Bug Leota attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Leota's House and Bug Leota
May 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Leota as she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to sue if his map comes off!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should enjoy this attraction just an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may be able to see the national possession.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thaddeus when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.