Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Bruise Leota attraction, internally losing in the shrouded park light
Leota's House and Bruise Leota
February 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten toons (from www.Bits.org)
After you meander
through Leota's house, you'll dicover her Private Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Leota once again taping a scene from her next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her cricket!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.