Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Bruise Leota attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Leota's House and Bruise Leota
August 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Leota's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can find Leota getting into character for re-recording a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Marty. Be sure to ask to borrow her elephant!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with Rabbit fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding images.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.