Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Launchpad's House and Tweet Launchpad attraction, December 12, 1962, 2:32 p.m.
Launchpad's House and Tweet Launchpad
June 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Launchpad's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Garage in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Launchpad getting into character for taping a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Launchpad!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.