Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad's House and Corner Launchpad attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Launchpad's House and Corner Launchpad
January 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Launchpad's house, you'll encounter her Private Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Launchpad getting into character for taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her rainbow!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, lung, ankle, immunological, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attorneys discovered a massive journal in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.