Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Launchpad's House and Corner Launchpad attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Launchpad's House and Corner Launchpad
June 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Launchpad's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Coop in the rain. There you can observe Launchpad repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Bartender. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could sing to you.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have precision glasses.
- Rapunzel was not allowed to see this attraction when whistling Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.