Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Stalk Langhorne attraction, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Langhorne's House and Stalk Langhorne
August 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Langhorne's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can see Langhorne getting into character for re-filming a scene from her first film, a humorous take on Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Langhorne!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Jessie photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for adults.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.