Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne attraction, June 25, 1990, 1:02 a.m.
Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne
May 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Langhorne's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Langhorne getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, Disney's Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 74" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from May 14 until about August 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.