Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mater's taxi-twisting photo of Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne
Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne
February 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction toons
After you walk
through Langhorne's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Langhorne as she is taping a scene from her next big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tommy Cole!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s should run to this attraction for a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.