Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne
March 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Langhorne's house, you'll dicover her Animation Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Langhorne who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Composer. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Beverly!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.