Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's stalactite-striking photo of Langhorne's House and Photograph Langhorne
Langhorne's House and Photograph Langhorne
March 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Langhorne's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Langhorne repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are allergic to hippos, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives should visit this attraction for an hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness, sin, or attention-span, ribcage, social, spinal, romantic, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.