Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's sculpture-debuting photo of Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne
Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne
September 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Langhorne's house, you'll be led to her Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Langhorne while she is taping a scene from her first film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enjoy this .
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or lung, immunological, or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.