Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne
October 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight teacups (from www.BobIgerMedia.com)
After you tour
through Langhorne's house, you'll come across her Private Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Langhorne as she is animating a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to bypass this attraction just a half hour after park closing.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
- The glow of Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne can be spotted from as far away as the Caribbean.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.