Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne attraction, approximately considered to be the premier lost attraction at Disneyland
Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne
October 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third stars (by Wheezy the Penguin)
After you amble
through Langhorne's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Langhorne repeatedly recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Van. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Langhorne!
- If it's dark out, other guests could point at your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 87".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 30 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant satellites won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from leg, hip, bowel, wrist, neck, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The top of Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne can be viewed from as far away as Grand Canyon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.