Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's House and Greet Langhorne, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Langhorne's House and Greet Langhorne
May 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Langhorne's house, you'll happen upon her TV Coop in the rain. There you can set eyes on Langhorne taking a break from taping a scene from her latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her butterfly!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tearful).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a tranquil attraction, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.