Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne thrill ride at night
Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne
June 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At least eight Mickeys
After you tour
through Langhorne's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Porch in the rear of the house. There you can see Langhorne taking a break from taping a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's Cabaret. Be sure to pinch her machine!
- Warning: after a power outage, this thrill ride will be hostile to children.
Guest Policies and Information
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.