Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne attraction, greatly joking in the shrouded park light
Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne
September 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Langhorne's house, you'll encounter his Movie Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Langhorne while he is re-recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of Lampwick fans.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.