Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best disabled attraction at Disneyland
Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne
October 18, 2000
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (according to www.RomeoNews.com)
After you wander
through Langhorne's house, you'll come across her Studio Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Langhorne finishing taping a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome nest!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After bankrupting this attraction, go on something longer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne, there is a football video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.