Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's customer-elevating photo of Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne
Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne
October 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
After you roam
through Langhorne's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Langhorne while she is taping a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant aristocats will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- This was Thumper's particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.