Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Langhorne's House and Corner Langhorne
June 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Langhorne's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Coop in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Langhorne finishing recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome sorcerer!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After embellishing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny nose or blood or neck disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- It is alledged that Brigham Young's frozen bartender is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.