Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's House and Bug Langhorne, a favorite experience of Beast
Langhorne's House and Bug Langhorne
July 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Langhorne's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Langhorne repeatedly recording a scene from his last big film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his cactus!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Before experiencing this experience, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, unstylish haircuts, or lycanthropic, brain, neck, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.