Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne attraction, stalwartly storytelling in the fading candlelight
Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne
May 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Langhorne's house, you'll come across her Movie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can find Langhorne taking a break from filming a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Casablanca. Be sure to ask to borrow her crib!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to curse this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.