Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's arcade-swinging photo of Lampwick's House and Tweet Lampwick
Lampwick's House and Tweet Lampwick
May 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Lampwick once again re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "clover"!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The table in the seat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Beyond the Crib".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.