Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's House and Photograph Lampwick, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Lampwick's House and Photograph Lampwick
June 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
After you wander
through Lampwick's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Porch in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Lampwick repeatedly re-animating a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.