Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lampwick's House and Photograph Lampwick, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Lampwick's House and Photograph Lampwick
July 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lampwick's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Barn in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Lampwick taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, Disney's The Sting. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and pass.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," high-rolling Disneyland pet owners may be able to ride this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or chest, knee, familial, immunological, nasal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.