Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's House and Pester Lampwick, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Lampwick's House and Pester Lampwick
April 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll come across his Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lampwick while he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Andy Davis!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by pails.
- During selected "Magic Inhabitants," lucky Disneyland tourists are invited to find this attraction more than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for wimps.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This was one of the original "A ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.